Are you looking for the best way to Buy Eos Coin Tokens Online in a few simple steps?
So, you know nothing about crypto currencies but you want to buy some EOS? Well then keep reading our Guide on How to buy Eos coin tokens!
This guide is designed to show you everything you’ll need to get started with EOS token, and also has valuable advice and information from someone that’s been in EOS since it first hit the exchanges earlier this year.
However, before you decide to buy an EOS coin, you should first find out what EOS coin really is?
What Is EOS Coin?
If you already know what an EOS cryptocurrency is, then you can skip the following text
Go to the guide ->
EOS is a blockchain platform similar to Ethereum in its functionality. The main advantage of EOS cryptocurrencies is the ability to create and develop decentralized applications (dapps).
EOS platform providing an operating-system-like set of services and functions that dapps can make use of, which makes it much easier to create this type of applications.
In our opinion, EOS is a very forward-looking idea. Therefore, the price of EOS may increase over time.
The first step is to sign up for a Coinbase account. This will give you a secure place to store your bitcoin, and easy payment methods to convert your local currency into or out of bitcoin.
Connect Your Bank Account
After you sign up, connect your bank account. You’ll need to complete some verification steps before you can use the account. Once the verification steps are complete, you can start a purchase. Below is a video toutorial – Connect Coinbase with paypal account.
Buy and Sell Bitcoin
After starting your first purchase, we’ll complete your buy and deliver your bitcoin. (Sells work the same way but in reverse). The price of bitcoin changes over time, so we’ll show you the current exchange rate before you buy.
If you do not want to send your funds directly from your bank account You can choose a PayPal option
How To Connect Your Paypal Account To Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet
If you are already a happy owner of bitcoin satoshi or etherum, you may go to the next step of our guide, about choosing a exchange website and see how to buy EOS coin tokens fo cryptocurrencies.
2 Buy EOS Coin tokens on Binance Exchange
So, How to Buy EOS coin tokens on Binance Exchange?
One of the best places to exchange/purchase your cryptocurrencies is on the Binance Exchange Platform. It’s probably the most popular of all exchanges and also easy to use.Before you can exchange your tokens or altcoins on the Binance, you have to be registered on the platform.
On binance You can buy all altcoins from crypto worl which are fully trust and recognized by the platform
Fill the form on the Binance registration page to create an account
- Registration is straightforward; you only need to enter a valid email address and a secure password that’s hard for people to guess. You can do this by clicking here.
- A generated mail would be sent to you to confirm that you registered on the platform. Login to your mail and activate your account. This verifies your registration and gets your process of acquiring EOS tokens started.
Send some Ethereum from Coinbase or other crypto-wallet to the Binance platform.
- Now that you are logged onto the platform, you need to send some cryptocurrencies to the platform. To do this, click on FUNDS and then the DEPOSITS WITHDRAWAL links at the top of the binance page.
- When the page is loaded, you locate Ethereum. The search box on the page helps you find the coin you wish to deposit quickly.
- Click on the DEPOSIT button in front of Bitcoin and wait for the Ethereum wallet address to be generated. This address is where you want to send your Ether tokens; the value sent should appear on Binance in a couple of minutes at most.
Now you can exchange your Ethers for EOS tokens coin on Binance Exchange.
- Click on the EXCHANGE link beside the Binance Logo, then select the Basic link option that appears.
- The top right corner of the exchange page lists pairs that are being traded on the exchange.
- Locate the EOS/ETH pair, click and wait a moment for the chart to load up.
- At the Buy section of the chart for the pair, the first field displays the value of ETH you pay per EOS.
- The second field lets you enter the amount of EOS you want to buy.
- Use the buttons 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% to indicate the number of your funds deposited you are willing to use for the transaction. 100% makes use of all your deposited funds.
- The last field shows the number of Ethers you are paying for the transaction.
- Click the BUY EOS button to exchange.
You should have your EOS tokens in a minute or two in the appropriate wallet on the Binance exchange.
How to buy eos coin tokens at binance
If You don’t want to to spend a significant amount of money on buying bitcoins, these faucets is one of best way earn bitcoins free.
Now is time to transfer Your EOS on Your own personal wallet
3 Set up myetherwallet or ledger nano S wallet
Ok now Is time to earn much more bitcoins for free.
In this video I show how to get and use MyEtherWallet. I’m a fan of this wallet because of its ease-to-use and reliability.
MyEtherWallet Tutorial – My Go-to Ethereum Wallet
This guide shows how to connect Ledger Nano S with MyEtherWallet (MEW). MyEtherWallet allows you to send and receive ERC20 tokens and customize the gas amounts of transactions, whilst the Nano S allows you to keep your private key out of the hands of hackers. *** This is not an official guide. We not responsible for any lost ethers or tokens. Please read additional sources of information and the Ledger manual ***
MyEtherWallet + Ledger Nano S Guide
You may prefer to claim a smaller amount every 5 minutes, or visit once per day and claim the large amount that has built up while you were away!
We hope this helps those who didn’t want to invest on mining websites to earn bitcoins or litecoins for invest in altcoins.
CoinPot is a cryptocurrency microwallet where you can keep your bitcoins coming from their free faucet sites. It’s just like Faucethub. The only difference is CoinPot only have 3 Cryptocurrency as of now, Bitcoins, Dogecoins and Litecoins. Here are some of their faucet sites where you can claim free Bitcoins, Dogecoin and Litecoin.
If you looking for the best way earn bitcoins free, coinpot faucets are one of them for sure.
After logging in to BitFun Faucet, You can visit your CoinPot account from this BitFun account.
Bitcoin Faucets or faucet bitcoin are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins (or any other cryptocoins). In general after you receive your bitcoins, for visiting the bitcoin faucets, you will need to wait some amount of time – often about 60 minutes – before being able to get more free bitcoins… We want to present best way earn bitcoins free:
What are Bitcoin Faucets?
Bitcoin Faucets or faucet bitcoin are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins (or any other cryptocoins). In general after you receive your bitcoins, for visiting the bitcoin faucets, you will need to wait some amount of time – often about 60 minutes – before being able to get more free bitcoins…
We want to present best way earn bitcoins free: