Check our coinpot faucets List for BTC, Bitcoin Cash, LTC, DASH & Dogecoin
CoinPot is an intuitive and secure micro-wallet system that operates online for storing profits from coinpot faucets List.
1 Before using any CoinPot faucets all you have to make signup to one of these faucets (ex BitFun Faucet) and give your email adress.
After logging in to BitFun Faucet, You can visit your CoinPot account from BitFun account.
4 Now you can create your account on the coinpot microwallet giving the same email address you used when registering to BitFun.
5 After creating an account in the coinpot microwallet, you can visit the rest of coinpot faucets listed on the coinpot faucets list below.
6 Important !!! After selecting next faucet from the coinpot faucets list below, first enter the same email address you provided during the coinpot registrations. Only then You will collect all earned cryptocurrencies on just one coinpot microcallet.
Coinpot Faucets List
Before You check our CoinPot Faucets List, please read CoinPot Review by cryptoprofits24.com
CoinPot Online middle-micro-wallet provides a way to manage your funds when you want and where you want.
Middle-Micro means it collects your bitcoins from different faucets and pay directly to your bitcoin wallet. Limit for payout has to reach 10000 Satoshi to withdraw.
All payments are now manual and everyday request are getting cleared same day. There is a 0.00001 btc (1,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.0005 btc (50,000 satoshi) And you don’t need to worry about specific faucet turning scam. All your satoshis are centralized in CoinPot.
COINPOT REVIEW 2019 -Is Coinpot Scam or Legit?
What is CoinPot?
First of all is a microwallet that was was founded in 2017. It operates few Top bitcoin faucets. People had doubts about its legitimacy. Some of them even suggested it might be a scam website. However, time has shown that the coinpot is legal.
So coinpot proved to be the best microwallet for collecting funds from faucets list.
The advantages of using Coinpot
- Commissions for the payment of accumulated funds from the microwallet coinpot are virtually none.
- Coinpot has ability to convert accumulated funds from one cryptocurrency to another.
- Coinpot is intuitive and user-friendly.
- The coinpot realizes the payment of accumulated funds relatively quickly. The waiting time for funds is less than 24 hours.
- Coinpot tokens can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies.
- Microwallet like Coinpot has its own lottery thanks to which it is possible to multiply the earned funds.
- Coinpot regularly informs you that it intends to make any changes on the platform.
- Coinpot has Increased security – you can optionally add 2FA.
The disadvantages of using Coinpot
- The time of adding further faucets is relatively long. They probably need to carry out detailed verifications before they add another faucet.
How does CoinPot work?
Therefore CoinPot is a top cryptocurrency microwallet on the market. On Coinpot You are able to collect and combine faucet payouts. Earnings to coinpot can be from many different faucets.
Hence names of these faucets are Bit Fun, moonbit, moonlite, moondash or moondoge. Consequently CoinPot supports multiple cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or litecoin. Withdrawal options include xapo or faucethub microwallet.
You can also payout your crypto direct to your desktop wallet.
So, if you want more information about what are CoinPot Microwallet, please click this!
Coinpot crypto conversions
You can convert various cryptocurrencies between the 6 wallets within CoinPot Dashboard and select a single coin to accumulate. No fee does not mean that you should not keep an eye on the current rates, as they are used when you do the conversion from one coin to the next.
You can also collect cryptocurrencies outside the coinpot, and then exchange them on Coinpot.
If you get Dogecoins on fucethub, send it to the coinpot microwallet. Then we can exchange dogecoin for one of the available cryptocurrencies.
So, if you want more information about converting crypto on coinpot, please click this!
Coinpot is awarding Coinpot Tokens for all your faucets claim and the claims of all your referrals.
So, coinpot tokens can be exchanged for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash or DASH on the platform at no cost.
Below you can see every referral claim will earn you a token and 3 tokens if you claim by yourself.
So, if you want more information about what are coinpot tokens, please click this!
Coinpot mining software
It provides the ability to mine with the CoinHive technology.
Recommendations for mining in CoinHive.
- Coinpot CoinHive uses your CPU to mine. Don’t set the settings to high. Therefore, use task manager to monitor the mining. Adjust your CPU settings. So that you always have the CPU power for other activities. Always keep an eye on the performance monitors. Remember that your CPU will work less efficiently than usual.
- Mining 3 coins at the same time will be less efficient. For the reason that, average mining capability decreases.
- The mining will not proceed if the mining tab is closed, or your computer is offline.
So, below is example of mining Dogecoin.
Amounts appear every 5 minutes. Standard CPU mines 50 hashes per second.
So, if you want more information about mining by coinpot, please click this!
LOTTERY Coinpot is an opportunity to win tokens on the site.
- Each lottery round is every hour (UTC time)
- Each ticket costs 1 CoinPot token (no refunds offered)
- You can buy as many tickets as you like each round
- The total prize fund is made up of all the tokens paid for tickets during that round plus an extra bonus of 1000 tokens!
- Winners and runners up are drawn randomly – but you can only win 1 prize each round
- There is 1 winner who receives approximately 50% of the total prize fund
- There are 5 runners up who each receive approximately 10% of the total prize fund
- The results and winning account refs of the previous 5 completed rounds
- Your unique account ref is BEC0E4A2EB65
So, if you want more information about coinpot lottery, please click this!
Coinpot faucets multiplier
You decide whether you want to roll high or low, choose a multiplier (how many times your stake you’ll get if you win), then select how many tokens you want to gamble with.
- First choose whether you want to gamble High or Low. This will determine the range of numbers that you need to roll to win.
- Then choose the multiplier: 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 100x or 1000x. The higher the multiplier, the more you can potentially win but will have a smaller win chance.
- Click on your required stake to start the roll – a number will be rolled between 000 and 999 (inclusive)
- Your chosen stake will be deducted from your CoinPot token balance
- If the number rolled falls within the required range then you will win – the prize amount is added to your CoinPot token balance
- There is 0% house edge, which means neither CoinPot or yourself has any built in mathematical advantage over the long term
- All rolls are provably fair, which means that we have no way of fixing the outcome
- Click on the AutoRoll settings button to set up automatic rolling
So, if you want more information about coinpot multiplier, please click this!
Finally we want to present:
What are Coinpot Faucets?
So Bitcoin Faucets are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins or any other cryptocoins. Probably you have to wait about 60 minutes before being able to get more free bitcoins.
In article about top bitcoin faucets list, you can find more information about earnings on coinpot faucets.
Read about us and you will find out in detail what kind of content our blog contains.
From today you can use just one responsive website, which lists the most profitable faucets.
If You don’t have any bitcoin wallet, there is a short tutorial on how to install & set-up Electrum BTC wallet, to get Bitcoin address.