Electrum Wallet – Best Bitcoin Wallet to Start Earn Free Satoshi
If you want to start earn free satoshi from our Best Faucet List, for sure Electrum is the Best Bitcoin Wallet to Start Earn Free Satoshi.
This article explains you in detail how to install and setup electrum bitcoin wallet.
Electrum is a client based wallet – it’s mean the software you download and run from your PC. It’s only available mainly for desktop computers and you can download it here.
This wallet is safe, fast and efficient, it uses servers which index blockchain so you don’t need to worry about freaking huge blockchain file sizes.
It requires an electrum server. These are run by the community and even if all should fail, you can still export your private keys into a different wallet.
It’s just a best bitcoin wallet, has a low size and your pc won’t keep syncing 50 Gb of your hard disk resources, it is pretty fast and doesn’t need any special requirements. It can be combined with hardware wallets as well like trezor but keep in mind to save the seed, wallet file and password in a safe place.
Although most people know Electrum as a desktop client, the team has released their Android wallet in March of 2016. Virtually all of the same functionalities found in the desktop client have been ported to Android.
Additionally, the Electrum wallet developer has been working on buying and selling bitcoin from within the wallet itself.
Step-by-step guide on how to setup the electrum wallet on a Windows computer.
you can download wallet here.
Step 1 – Locate and download Electrum
Step 2 – Instaling the Electrum wallet
- Now go ahead and open the downloaded .exe file and click yes.
- Next you go and select where you want the program to be installed.
- Once you have clicked on the install, and the installation is complete, please click the Close button.
Step 3 – Getting started with Electrum
- Here you can choose if you want to create a new wallet or restore an old one.
- If it is the first time you use the software, please select: “Create a new wallet” and “Standard wallet” and click next.
- Here you see your recovery phrase. Please write this down right away.
Step 4 – Keeping your recovery phrase safe
- A wallet recovery phrase, is an easy way to backup of your electrum wallet.
- Please write down your seed on a piece of paper, and hide it in a safe place.
- Don’t take a screenshot of this and Don’t write it down electronically on the PC running the electrum software.
- However, you can restore your wallet from its seed phrase, and choose a new password.
- If you lose …. To upgrade Electrum, just install the most recent version.
Step 5 – Security and Connection
- Here you will be asked to set a password for your wallet.
- Here applies the general rules, that you should choose a strong password and Click Next
- Next you will see a server connection question.
- Here we recommend that you choose “Auto connect”.
- You have now completed the setup phase and your wallet is ready to use.
What are Bitcoin Faucets?
Bitcoin Faucets or faucet bitcoin are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins (or any other cryptocoins). In general after you receive your bitcoins, for visiting the bitcoin faucets, you will need to wait some amount of time – often about 60 minutes – before being able to get more free bitcoins…