This is a Bitcoin Wallets Review 2017 and The Guide on How to find Best Bitcoin Wallet.
On This Bitcoin Wallets review 2017 We’ll show you how to start with Bitcoin, how to set up a secure online wallet, and finally how Bitcoin can become a way to make money online.
Without a Bitcoin wallet, you can’t send or receive Bitcoin payments. So before you get bitcoins, you’ll need download and create a bitcoin wallet.
Xapo Company provides a safe and convenient Bitcoin wallet online.
This wallet combines the convenience of a daily bitcoin wallet with the safety of a fully insured offline safe. The Xapo debit card connects to your Xapo wallet and allows you to spend Bitcoins in millions of stores around the world.
Xapo Wallet has no fees, no delays, no geographical restrictions. This means that you can transfer bitcoins when you want and where you want with a few clicks.
It’s your money. So you can make money transfer to friends or family very fast
Advantages of using the xapo wallet
Xapo Wallet is a very comfortable, highly recommended online wallet supporting bitcoin with a host of features:
- Your money is on the server and not on your disk – you have to log in to the website or application on your phone to access your bitcoins
- Many faucets give a 50% bonus to the win if the win is transferred to the Xapo account (such as Moonbit.co.in or Xapom), and some pay only on Xapo, for example: Xapo Faucet List
- It has an android app that is very comfortable
- When we send out our money we do not pay tax for transfer
- When we claim free satoshi from xapo faucet list, we just need to give the e-mail (which was given at registration to Xapo Wallet). Free satoshi are transfering instantly to your Xapo wallet as soon as the e-mail is given
- By registering for this wallet, we also get a regular bitcoin address in case someone wants to send us a bitcoins (because the monet can’tt be sent by private mail)
Disadvantages of using the xapo wallet
- We need access to the Internet to make money
- It’s not you, but Xapo is responsible for securely storing private keys. So you have to trust them
- The corporation has all control over your money, but you can send out all your bitcoins to other wallet very fast, any time without any problems
- You are trusting a company not to disappear with your coins, and to be able to keep them safe on your behalf
- Bitcoin payment fees
In Xapo’s wallet we keep bitcoin fractions. It is useful for micropayments from which Xapo does not charge a commission. If we want to pay for online shopping by paying with a VISA card that can be made into a wallet, then We will supply Xapo with more funds. This is a very useful feature so We recommend you to set up this wallet.
CoinPot and FaucetHub microwallets based on a similar idea like Xapo. Those wallets can by very good alternative for micro payment, especially when someone is trying to make money on faucets.
The Bitcoin wallet (Blockchain) works from the user’s point of view, just like PayPal or Skrill e-wallets. By entering the address of the contractor, we can send him money in a few minutes for a symbolic commission of 10,000 Satoshi (a fraction of a cent).
Blockchain wallet is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The Company does store your wallet on their servers which does involve third party risk. On the other hand, this wallet is rich in features and simplicity at the same time, and the Company has had a solid reputation for security – one of the leading lights in the Bitcoin community.
Summary: The most popular Bitcoin wallet today, Blockchain.info allows you to send / receive Bitcoins through your browser or mobile phone. This is what’s known as a hybrid wallet – meaning the company stores your wallet online but they do not have access to your private keys. However since the wallet is loaded from their servers some trust in the company is still needed. Recommended for beginners who are trying out Bitcoin.
Pros: An established and trusted company in the Bitcoin community, good interface, available for mobile and web.
Cons: 3rd party trust required, hard to make completely anonymous payments.
While searching for answers to the question: which is the most optimal wallet, we made a detailed comparison of many of them. Why did we choose exactly Multibit Classic? Because this bitcoin wallet is: safe, free, easy to use and quick to use. The information presented here applies to this version of MultiBit (0.5.19).
With the MultiBit wallet the user has full control of his Bitcoin currency. The users Bitcoin money is stored in an encrypted form and stored on the users computer only. At no point is it stored with a third party so the user remains in control of his Bitcoin money at all times.
MultiBit Wallet is no longer developed !!!
Electrum is a client based wallet – it’s mean the software you download and run from your PC. It’s only available mainly for desktop computers and you can download it here.
This wallet is safe, fast and efficient, it uses servers which index blockchain so you don’t need to worry about freaking huge blockchain file sizes.
It requires an electrum server. These are run by the community and even if all should fail, you can still export your private keys into a different wallet.
It’s just a perfect bitcoin wallet, has a low size and your pc won’t keep syncing 50 Gb of your hard disk resources, it is pretty fast and doesn’t need any special requirements. It can be combined with hardware wallets as well like trezor but keep in mind to save the seed, wallet file and password in a safe place.
Although most people know Electrum as a desktop client, the team has released their Android wallet in March of 2016. Virtually all of the same functionalities found in the desktop client have been ported to Android. Additionally, the Electrum wallet developer has been working on buying and selling bitcoin from within the wallet itself.
Step-by-step guide on how to setup the electrum wallet on a Windows computer.
you can download wallet here.
Step 1 – Locate and download Electrum
Step 2 – Instaling the Electrum wallet
- Now go ahead and open the downloaded .exe file and click yes.
- Next you go and select where you want the program to be installed.
- Once you have clicked on the install, and the installation is complete, please click the Close button.
Step 3 – Getting started with Electrum
- Here you can choose if you want to create a new wallet or restore an old one.
- If it is the first time you use the software, please select: “Create a new wallet” and “Standard wallet” and click next.
- Here you see your recovery phrase. Please write this down right away.
Step 4 – Keeping your recovery phrase safe
- A wallet recovery phrase, is an easy way to backup of your electrum wallet.
- Please write down your seed on a piece of paper, and hide it in a safe place.
- Don’t take a screenshot of this and Don’t write it down electronically on the PC running the electrum software.
Step 5 – Security and Connection
- Here you will be asked to set a password for your wallet.
- Here applies the general rules, that you should choose a strong password and Click Next
- Next you will see a server connection question.
- Here we recommend that you choose “Auto connect”.
- You have now completed the setup phase and your wallet is ready to use.
What are Bitcoin Faucets?
Bitcoin Faucets or faucet bitcoin are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins (or any other cryptocoins). In general after you receive your bitcoins, for visiting the bitcoin faucets, you will need to wait some amount of time – often about 60 minutes – before being able to get more free bitcoins…